We want to make our application procedure as simple as possible. That is why, in a first step, we would just ask you to send us your CV, relevant recommendations and certificates. It is not necessary that you send us a formal application letter. However, it would be great, if you could briefly answer the following questions (You do not necessarily need to write complete sentences):
How to appy at contrimo
- CV or Résumé
- Relevant recommendations & reference letters
- Personal qualities
- How would you describe yourself?
- What talents / abilities / skills / knowledge / education do you have?
- What have you done so far?
- What are your personal and professional objectives?
Be natural – we are interested in your personality, your character. It is important to us that you fit into our team, and, on the other hand, that we suit you and most important of all, that you like what you are to do at contrimo. Of course language skills and specialized knowledge are prerequisites. However, in case of doubt, we act in accordance with the maxim: Hire for Attitude – Train for Skills.
Uta SchestagManagement Assistant