The following project aims were agreed with the management of Doehler:
- Improved integration of SAP components HR, CRM and Solution Manager.
- Resolution of the process gaps within the Doehler Solution Architecture.
A new central user administration was adopted for this, and activities carried out by external service employees were integrated and optimised (e.g. Project Descriptions, Reporting).
A significant reason for the success of the project was the interfaces implemented by contrimo. These components secured not only the consistency of the Organisation Model, but also the replication of the authorisations and roles within the Solution Architecture.
Over and above this contrimo was responsible for the realisation of several updates
in CRM UI and also the conception and conversion of a new Organisation Model. The replacement of the old model and the preparations for the Rollout were examples of this.
The project was rolled out successfully after only 5 month.
Following services contributed to the successs of the project:
- Technical realisation of the integration for ERP, CRM and Solution Manager
- Automated replication of the Organisation Model, authorisation procedures and roles
- Upgrade of CRM UI
- Migration of the Organisation Model
- Definition of the new Organisation Model
Doehler is a worldwide leader as a manufacturer, marketer and provider of technology based natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industries.