Objective: Get to know the relevant markets better, identify trends in advance and address them properly – with the help of SAP CRM. The gained know-how should be used to design products in a way, that they meet the customer requirements more correct. In addition the profiles of competitors should become more transparent, including their strength and weaknesses as well as their pricing policy. Furthermore the optimization of the internal processes is a major goal of the project.
The CRM tool is intended to help answering the following questions:
- Do we have the right products for selling them worldwide?
- Do we know the local markets including the German product managers?
- Do we know which products are best suitable for which customer?
- Is our pricing determination consequently aligned to our strengths and weaknesses?
- Do we systematically take into account our position with customers, the technical advantages and disadvantages and the current competitive situation?
- Is the technology mature enough to support our sales staff in contact with our customers?
Project scope in more detail:
- Changes & Claims
- Opportunity Management
- CRM Quotation including External Configuration Tool
- Printout CRM Quotation (Adobe Forms)
- Value Pricing / Price Calculation
- Workflow and Approval Processes
- Connection of External Systems, e.g. Document Management (Open Text)
KHS GmbH is a supplier of filling and packaging systems based in Dortmund, Germany. The company offers filling lines for glass and PET bottles, kegs, and cans for the beverage, food, and non-food industries, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Salzgitter Klöckner-Werke GmbH, a member of Salzgitter AG. Revenue in 2014: 1.077 Millionen Euro.