In the context of a implementation of SAP CRM Service, in 37 of 63 national subsidiaries the service processes were adapted from SAP CS to SAP CRM Service:
- SAP CRM
- SAP CS
- Service Processes
- The service processes contain among others the processing of complaints, service tickets as well the service order processing incl. scheduling for technicians and service confirmations.
- All service orders are consolidated in a central SAP CS System and are displayed for all national subsidiaries, so that the current state of the service order is evident (e.g. service and visit appointments of the technicians, current actions in the service order, e.g. service appointment agreed, confirmation outstanding, etc.).
- The integration of service processes between SAP CRM and the central SAP CS system is particularly important for service orders whereby various national subsidiaries are involved in the processing of the service order. Therefore, a tight connection between the SAP CS notification and the SAP CRM Service is necessary.
- For the integration of the service processes a customer specific interface between SAP CS and SAP CRM was developed, which bidirectionally transfers the SAP CS actions und status values to SAP CRM specific status values resp. subsequent tasks.
- The processing of subsequent tasks and the setting of specific status values in a SAP CRM service order trigger the setting of certain actions and status values in SAP CS.
Since its foundation in 1961, Rittal has continuously evolved into the world’s leading systems provider for enclosures, power distribution, climate control, IT infrastructure and software & services. A workforce of 10,000 manufactures and develops “Rittal – The System”.