In this project a consolidated global order-to-cash process will be designed and implemented throughout SAP Infrastructure Services. The proposed solution includes the definition of a standardized document flow for customer orders, starting from a common service catalogue and yielding a customer invoice. The order-to-cash process will cover all Infrastructure services provided for customers, internal SAP customers as well as units providing service for SAP external customers. In addition to the implementation of a sustainable and comprehensible process the project will focus on unified service prices and a projectable customer charging. Since the process also covers a delivery step, tools and APIs for automated provisioning of IT services will be integrated. The order to cash project will yield benefits in four strategic areas: Simplification, end-to-end process integration, transparency and standardization.
The planned system landscape will consist of:
- Solution Sales Configuration (SSC)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Process Integration (PI/PO)
- Configuration Management Environment (about 15 existing SAP/Non-SAP systems)
- Implementing, testing and documenting the HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) cost & price calculation tool.
- Visualization of the SAP Service Catalogue incl. tariffs, configuration of the services, calculation of prices and costs.
- Implementation of the global order-to-cash process.
SAP SE is an European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany, with regional offices around the world. The company’s best-known software products are its enterprise resource planning application systems and management (SAP ERP), its enterprise data warehouse product – SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW), SAP Business Objects software, and most recently, Sybase mobile products and the in-memory computing appliance SAP HANA. SAP is one of the largest software companies in the world.