Implementation of SAP CRM solutions for Contract Renewal of the SAP CRM solution. Corresponds to support the sales staff in the preparation of a subsequent contract and its renewal. The relevant contracts, which are no longer valid are thus identified and allow for a new contract template that can be generated through a guided activity.
- SAP CRM
- Contract Creation
- Contract Builder
- Contract Renewal
- Support the customer in finding solutions and design the solution to meet the process requirements
- Concept / user stories clarification with the end user and implementation of the agreed customized solutions
- Adaptation and extensions in customizing or webui to the objects such as Licensing Deal, Opportunity and Quotation
- Application of Copy Control / BADIS for a suitable data copy from one preceding transaction type to another
- To implement and mainstream the customizing partner roles objects in both ERP and CRM
- Technical support to resolve errors and defects in the existing CRM solution
- Support in project management with respect to planning and implementation of integration tests/developer tests
Springer Science+Business Media or Springer is a global publishing company that publishes books, e-books and peer-reviewed journals in science, technical and medical (STM) publishing. Springer also hosts a number of scientific databases, including SpringerLink, Springer Protocols, and SpringerImages. Book publications include major reference works, textbooks, monographs and book series; more than 168,000 titles are available as e-books in 24 subject collections. Springer has major offices in Berlin, Heidelberg, Dordrecht, and New York City.